Friday, August 22, 2008

The Spots!!!

Has anyone ever seen Morgan's Creek? No, no, nobody? Well, it is this great old movie with Betty Hutton. The guy who plays across from her gets high blood pressure and there is this really funny scene when she tells him she is pregnant and married but doesn't know to who and he walks around shouting "the SPOTS!!!!". Yeah. That's definitley how I'm feeling right now. I have ridiculous amounts to do. I just finished my last preseason at my high school, getting up at 5:30 every morning. I am on a team of 15 other seniors and then 7 lower classmen. 7 of these people are injured. I have really improved and yet don't think I will be playing much. Tomorrow is our first day of scrimmages, from 8-5. Then I have to rush over to a suprise party for this amazing girl who we shall (and do) call slong. The problem with THAT is that she planned her own party, from 12-5. The person who planned the second party did it only a few hours ahead of her but told everyone to make up excuses about going. We shall call that girl Mama's girl. She actually convinced slong not to have her birthday party at all. Unfortunatley, we all actually DO have prior commitments...but now Slong will be sitting around at home feeling miserable while we are out having fun. One of my closest friends, who I will call Corbear, has been trying to clean it all up. She is the nicest person ever. She has been trying to make Slong feel better and to show Mama's girl that this party needs to be about SLONG and not about her. She does it the nice way. I would, and am, have been really awful about it. It's cause of those spots!!!! AAAAARGGGHHHH. Mama's girl also conveniently forgot to invite a bunch of people........I'll get back late at night then have to be at school at 7:35 to leave on our senior retreat. I will return on monday at 11. New person orientation, of which I am a big sister, begins at 11. Goes till....one maybe. Fhockey practice starts at 3:30. Goes to 5:30. Supposed to decorate for our theme, which is Senior authority, at 6:15. THE SPOTS!!! And I have no idea WHAT I am going to do for that theme. I wanted to be flower power, summer of '69. Then school starts. That is when I finally get to rest. Not to mention colleges. I am currently reading Colleges that Change lives and trying to find some better schools for ME. Of course everyone is throwing in their opinions and I am just trying to breath because all I can see are THE SPOTSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: