Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Glass Box of Emotion

Summer time. Great time because 1) I am alone with my own thoughts. Stinks because 1) I am alone with my own thoughts. And, it's worse than normal (yes, I am dramatic, thank you). Because my friend who we shall call Jomama, a crazy girl at my school who has always been there starting with the first day when she told me she loved my mismatched socks, is switching schools. Which sucks. But that wasn't what pushed up the first wall in my glass box. It was the fact that she is in love with Hebrew Boy. Oh and then another good friend, one who I always seem to reconnect with in the summer cause we are always around at the same times and who we shall call Princess T, decided that she likes the Green Eyed Demon. I guess I can't call him that though because I got to hang out with him and Princess T and he really is quite nice. And v. cute. Although I hated him for the beginning (my mind changed when this other girl was a bitch to him in front of me (not Princess T) and pissed me off cause he looked genuinely hurt. I guess it was a "no one is allowed to bitchy to him but me" reaction. And then when I was actually starting to have a convo with him we had to leave. And the way he looked at me made my heart melt a little bit. Then he took Princess T down town and held her hand and put his arm around her. So, while I was on my grueling college vacation, she was calling and texting me to ask if he liked her and what should she do. I have basically numbed myself but a little part of me is like "WAIT!". I try to have no opinion about them as a pair b/c I think part of it is that part that melted when he hugged me goodbye, but they REALLY aren't a good match. She is TRULY a princess who has lots handed to her and is really smart but a bit daft. He is a golden hearted absentminded professor. UGH. And I have no one to tell about this!!!!!!!!!!! Ah well. I'll just stay numb.

No comments: